Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman nowadays declared a reduction package for the very poor and migrants in the place in mild of the 21-working day lockdown in the place to tackle the challenge posed by the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
The Key Minister Gareeb Kalyan scheme value Rs 1.7 trillion will have two sections — dollars transfer and meals stability, explained the Finance Minister. Covid-19 package to just take treatment of the welfare concerns of the very poor and migrant employees who have been struggling for the reason that of a nationwide lockdown
The FM also declared a health care insurance scheme for wellness employees. This Rs fifty lakh per individual insurance prepare would be applicable to all wellness employees that involves sanitation and ASHA employees, paramedics, medical practitioners, nurses. Two million wellness employees will profit from this scheme, informed the minister.
The PM Gareeb Kalyan Scheme will have two factors
1. The Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojana:
Less than this prepare, 800 million very poor people today in the place will get 5 kg of rice or wheat per thirty day period no cost of charge, in addition to the 5 kg they now get. In addition to rice or wheat, each individual domestic will get 1 kg of most well-liked dal for no cost for the future three months.
2. Funds transfer scheme:
- Farmers will get the initially instalment of the PM-KISAN payment of Rs 2,000 shortly. This go will profit 87 million farmers across the place.
- MGNREGS: Wage elevated from Rs 182 to Rs 202 per working day. This wage improve will profit fifty million households, as their profits will improve by practically Rs 2,000
- Lousy widows, aged, and divyang: Ex-gratia transfer of Rs 1,000 for the future three months, in two instalments. thirty million people today will profit and the transfers will be carried out by direct positive aspects transfer (DBT)
- Ladies with Jan Dhan Yojana accounts: 200 million these types of account holders will profit from Rs five hundred ex-gratia for the future three months.
- Beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme: eighty million households benefitted from the fuel cylinders furnished under the scheme. These beneficiaries will get no cost cylinders for three months in view of the disruption the coronavirus lockdown will cause.
- Ladies in self-help groups: six.3 million self help groups (SHGs) get up to Rs ten lakh collateral-no cost loans under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya National Rural Mission scheme. The cap has been doubled to Rs twenty lakh. The go will profit 70 million households.
- Organised sector employees: The Government of India will pay out the EPF contribution of both equally employee and employer for the future three months. This will be for all people establishments which have up to a hundred staff, ninety% of whom generate fewer than Rs fifteen,000 a thirty day period. This will profit 400,000 these types of organisations and 8 million these types of staff. In what will profit 8 million staff and 400,000 establishments, the EPFO regulation will be amended to allow the withdrawal of up to 75% of their corpus as non-refundable progress, or three months’ salary, whichever is fewer