Paris, April 15, 2020
Atos, a world wide leader in electronic transformation, today announces the extension of its Identity & Access Administration featuring with a new Identity as a Services – Evidian IDaaS – available from the cloud on a subscription basis. This all-in-just one stability resolution manages on-premises, cloud-dependent and as-a-Services purposes.
As most enterprises are now migrating traditional IT infrastructures to the cloud, they more and more need to have to securely handle their electronic identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS purposes. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS delivers a distinctive wide range of options to Atos’ clients, notably:
- As-a-Services secured entry to on the net purposes for workforce, companions and buyers
- Passwordless experience using SSO dependent on id federation standards and multifactor authentication
- Completely ready-to-use multifactor authentication options which encompass FIDO two, biometrics, cell press, PKI and other procedures – giving a seamless consumer experience
- Secure, flexible, and scalable resolution, dependent on Google Cloud Platform
- Evidian IDaaS also allows companies comply with community restrictions such as Finance PSD2, Health care HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this resolution, Atos also delivers its detailed twenty-calendar year experience and expertize in Identity & Access Administration (IAM), with robust systems and a solid observe document of higher shopper satisfaction.
IDaaS answers are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” procedures as they give a detailed set of options to aid and get ready companies to align their IAM and Cloud procedures, with Zero Believe in in brain.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which include identities staying the quantity just one attack vector, position IAM at the coronary heart of cybersecurity procedures. With our new IDaaS resolution, we give our clients the ability to handle their IT atmosphere from a one pane of glass, facilitating working day-to-working day management and growing over-all stability,” says Sébastien Brachet, Head of Identity & Access Administration at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Identity Described Security Alliance (IDSA) which aims to set up a stronger stability posture amongst corporations today and elevate the job of id in businesses’ over-all stability procedures.
To find out more about Identity and Access Management–as–a–Services, stop by the atos.web web page.